Tuesday, January 12, 2010

yesterday was rough.

maybe almost nightmareish
the doctor was late
the file didn't contain the information to start the tests

the tests were a nightmare
they couldn't get decent veins (hahahaha so what else is new?)
so they did the one ok-ish vein in my arm...... then did my hands

the shot hurt like hell, it caught a nerve
then the hormones in it made me shaky
i'm still shaky
i ended up dehydrated, weak, weepy........
the doctor came in and told me to watch it and take it easy as they took a LOT of blood
either 5-7 viles in each draw.....they draw 3 times

i drank tons of fluids before....but the blood didn't flow but dripped out....slowly
drip
.
.
.
drip
.
.
.
drip

i drank tons of fluids after and i am still all dried out
oh man

she's sure of the non classical adrenal hyperplasia, and at this point so am i
which means most likely my brother's son either has this....or is a carrier
my sister may have been the luck one and not gotten this
although my nieces did have menstruation issues of sorts....if so they may be carriers
i doubt that their spouses are from the at risk ethnicities so their kids may be spared, i hope so

that's the scoop from philly
i didn't get my pretzel but after i was too exhausted and in pain
before i couldn't have it

it was also freeken freezing down there and i was DRESSED for the weather
most of the city folk i saw were not

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi