Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the waiting is killing me


(the top bird is captain cuttle and the bottom one is mrs fezziwig- both out of dickens)

i have at least another week or so to wait for the results of the genetic testing done last week in philly
the doctor is so positive that i have ncah due to the secondary symptoms of me and what i remember of my brother (my brother was 5'3'' and had 'low fertility' his only child was born 17 years ago..... we all thought he was sterile and we were told that he was sterile)
two kids in one family with terrible fertility?
hmmmmm

i still think my sister isn't one of us as she had no problem at all getting knocked up

so i am not doing much of anything lately really
it's funny how that goes here
i normally pudder around doing this and doing that
but it would seem my pudder is sluggish lately

the weather has for a time, warmed up
i should be doing day pens and night crates
no
i should be grazing ducks
no
i should be laying cardboard down in the gardens
no
everything is a bit too much for me right now
i did manage to clean the budgies and chopped them carrots
and did supper
some dishes.......really not a lot of anything

while i continue to wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi