Tuesday, December 22, 2009

not the best of anniversaries

today is the anniversary of my mom's death (1985)
of the last time i saw my dad alive (1995)
and
of 'not the momma' evelyn's death(2002)
it's not a good day
i miss them all
as well as thea and trish
and sometimes gramma
i miss everyone.....my favorite aunts, my friends
seems i have more folks across the veil then here

i do have one friend from 'back when' alive yet but only see her every 5 years or so
i have some new friends too a few IRL and a LOT of cyber friends
it doesn't stop me from missing every one that is gone though

i am going to just try to get through this day

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:47 AM

    I'm sorry it was a hard day -- you have gotten through it now, for this year, so maybe missing people will grow slightly less keen today and you fond memories can be a little more prevalent than the pain. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:48 AM

    I'm sorry it was such a hard day for you -- you have gotten through it now. Maybe now that your upsetting day is past you can move toward fond memories and further from painful ones. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi