Sunday, December 27, 2009

2 mice, 3 mice, red mouse............

ewwwwwwwww
again with a pair of mice in the traps in the kitchen
one apparently didn't go easily.......
and it's a mess, and i am leaving it for bernie

so there

my legs are killing me, i forgot my thryoid meds three days in a row
dumb ass that i am
so today i am moving a big slower.....quite a bit slower

and clearly so is the woodstove

ok so today finally we got to carol's
i have their cookie tray, a cute little tiny gift basket with plants and fat quarters (if you quilt you will know what they are)
and food of course
and two books i think they will like very much

plus my roasting oven to help out

it's warm today so thaddeaus will be ok all day, as will i believe the budgies
ducks are going to stay in today we'll sort them throughout the basement
tomorrow i sleep in
i may not have a choice in whether i sleep in or not, as the thyroid med lack may decide that
and believe me i am in pain

bernie just came down and got all grossed out by the dead mice (there was a lot of blood)
he's giving me blow by blows of exactly what happened
and i can't take it today
oh and i may have just possibly put the woodstove, THAT I JUST GOT STARTED, out........
oye
some days.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi