Thursday, September 24, 2009

is it possible to actually wake UP in reverse?

if so
i did


and i am having a rough time getting back to forward
even bernie's been commenting on it
today although i slept most of the night,
i was stiff and unable to move this morning
i didn't DO enough yesterday to be like this today

i am trying to get going enough to get the ducks out (except maybe phoebe who may need to stay in until this terrible molt is over)

i am not even awake enough to get a second cup of coffee

i would like to know what's happening to me
i am taking my thryoid meds
it can't be that
(although octover 6 i have an endo appointment, at which time she said she'll decide if i have to go for a biopsy on the new nodes and growths in my thryoid)

anyway........... the babies are apparently settling in
i took them outside for a while yesterday
about 20 minutes

the cats as usual are ignoring them
as there isn't anything they have that is good to eat

i am afraid i am making crawling progress now in the studio
due to this ongoing lethargy that i am getting now periodically

i miss my old doctor, she'd figure something natural out to get me through this
the new one just is a pill pusher and i won't deal with that crap

ok i have to get a second cup of coffee in me
and try to walk upright
it's really bad this morning
my legs don't want to hold me

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:42 AM

    Oh dear, I've been there so many times and I sure wish I could forget it, but I know it's going to happen again. Actually my Tuesday was exactly like that, minus the swelling in the hands. I never woke up all day, just wandered around the house totally lethargic all day. No idea why, and thankful that yesterday was a complete opposite! Odd, I know. Hope you come out of it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be your thyroid med. May just be the weather. Hope you're getting some of the sunshine we are.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:37 AM

    Mm, I don't have much to offer you but sympathy. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi