Sunday, September 06, 2009

demon duckies from HELL

and other stories of pms

phoebe is in a mood
a really really BAD MOOD
she tried to attack momma
i broke it up and had phoebe by the NECK
while bernie put momma in the a frame
when we do the pens
momma is going in with falstaff i think
and phoebe is going by herself....... lilli will get some eggies to raise as her 'family' but they will be momma's eggs

my little lillibug is her old sweet mommy loving self
she is following me around and nibbling at my shoes
i pick her up and carry her sweet little white feathery body around

i love that duck

now today is an almost perfect day
i am to make cookies and stuff peppers
i am however going to take my fat assets out on the deck
and knit i think
or
go down by lilli and bernie
we'll watch him stack wood and admire his ripply muscles..............

and eat icecream
me and lillibug

and leave the other ducks to their own thoughts
meanwhile phoebe is in with falstaff.........who is the only one that can stand her right now

oye
duckdom is a trial

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely day, mostly. Sprinkled on the windshield on the way home. We spent a few hours up north of Baltimore this afternoon with DGS#2 (and his parents). I hadn't seen him since before my Feb surgery -- I think it actually was December -- and he'll be 3 next week so it was 8 months of major changes. He is, of course, very cute and very verbal. He didn't recognize me for a while but later remembered about the caterpillar (aka rainbow snake to help him learn colors) I made for him that he said was upstairs in his room. Pretty impressive memory, though it was, I think, coached some before the visit -- understandably, given the time lapse. Wonder if my knitting the charity blanket squares with a bright multicolor yarn jogged the memory, though, because that's when he said it. Extra meds got me through the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:10 PM

    Watching someone's (especially one's husband's) ripply muscles sounds good. I must be in a mood.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi