Monday, July 06, 2009

noseeums

and midges

i just read up a bit about them
see i am still getting BITTEN
it IS cause of the rain

you all should see ME
i actually saw a noseeum trying to land on me last night
out on the deck and i tried to show bernie
he couldn't see it

duh

that's why the name

and to make things worse, there are tons of little spots of blood on the sheets etc


what to do?

well repellents work to a certain extent
there is a machine that works http://www.mosquitomagnet.com/
hmmmmmmm
anyone got a spare 400 bucks

between the bites and the fungus, i am about over this 'rain daily' thing

other then that we had a nice weekend
didn't get anything done around the house
had to listen to very loud kabooms from all the neighbors
had some nice cubed steak for supper last night

you know............ lazy!

oh bernie did put up my second shelf for me
it takes me all day
took him 15 minutes cause he's tall enough to put the upper shelves on without a ladder
now if i could absolutely find labeled places for everything..........
i could get used to this whole organizing thing

oh and katherine, i did go and look at that box
that is cool
i don't know if it would work for me, as i am not someone that would remember to USE that thing
but it's a cute idea and i am so glad i am not alone in this


vi

1 comment:

  1. What box? I never heard about a box. I hate it when I miss out on stuff.

    Joey

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi