Sunday, July 05, 2009

lavender

i can smell it in the studio
no doubt that the cats have done something and i will find it some time in the future

however i can't track the source of the lavender
but i can smell it
i bet thaddeaus found one of my lavender bags
the ones filled with the dried flowers....... as it is sweet as only the natural lavender flowers can be

i will say that i love lavender
sweet violets are my favorite flower
lavender is my favorite scent
the fresh scent from the plant
i so would love a lavender walk, and lavender planted outside all my windows

i like the scent of violets as well, but the scent does something to your nose.....it makes you NOT able to smell violets for a bit
then you can then you can't
part no doubt of the origin of the 'shy violet' thing
that and their growth habit
but what can i say.......?
i love them

i fell back to sleep this morning after bernie got up
fawn got concerned so she licked my nose
then got in my face
i dreamt of fuzzy fogs

it was fawn's fuzzy face
when i finally got up
(she was frantic to get me up, as i never sleep that late)
i took my shower, with the accompaniment of two OTHER fuzzy cats.....

'mom, you in there?'

yes thaddeaus, i am taking a shower..........

'mom can i come in there too?'

no thaddeaus i don't want cat hair on my legs

'mom?, it's me calpurrnia, can I COME IN THERE?' (she sticks her tongue out at her brother)

no calpurrnia, you can't either

'ok mom, we'll sit here and wait for you then.......and bat at each other through the shower curtain'
(said by BOTH of them-heaven help me)

ever try taking a shower with that going on?
or better yet
trying to GET out of the shower with the two of them sitting on the edge of the tub and batting at each other

oye

for THIS fawn woke me up??

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi