Monday, April 13, 2009

i want a music stand

to hold knitting patterns while i knit
and a supportive knitting chair

morning all........it's easter morning while i write this
bernie is making pancakes
i am sitting on my assets doing nothing
ok not totally nothing as i am typing this and swilling coffee

my back is getting better but it's still 'twingy'

threatening at any moment to cut out and leave me drooping

what an ungrateful back it is too, just cause i never pay attention to it......
doesn't mean it can fall down on the job ..ya know...........
because i used i messed up the lowest part of it.....that would account for the 'period cramping' sensations i am getting
and the rib he put back, well let's just say, i am breathing again!


bernie got our new little duck out in the Aframe for the day
she is by herself
as soon as we eat something
bernie is going to have to help me get dressed ( yes it is that bad)
and i will go and check her

we need a name

i guess we all should start thinking
parthegenia?

hmmmmmmm

i am thinking we need to be talking to the greeks or the edwardians

no?

or shakespeare

well now......you all should be reading this monday morning, i am hoping to catch up with myself
sometimes soon

and do a that day post
but it's not seeming to work that way lately

ok fast fast while i think of it
fiber news
i am thinking that i am going to knit a weird smoke ring tailed scarf out of the 'nodding violet'
that minh so generously gifted me for my burferthday
with clear yellow gold lined glass beads

and the orange i just got
twisted vines i think

and all the roving i just dyed (which i owe pictures to you all of)
hmmmm
i am thinking a sort of free form shoulderlette shawl thingie
with irregular edges?

meanwhile
i got my new drivers license picture done yesterday
oh man...i wanted to just puke
i look terrible
(duh, what do you expect vi, you ARE over 50 now)

and not to forget
the greens up on the deck
and the ones in the house
the ones in the house are going to be thinned as soon as i can
the thinnings will go to the chickens
the rest will go into a window box on the deck

i am STILL drawing ( what a trooper)
it's only about an inch a day or so cause that is all i can sit
but i am still there
it's working
i sit for a bit and work.......and when i come up for air and put my pen down
i am amazed at what i did

so that is a good sign

we are trying to get ready for my favorite sister in law's visit end of may
(BTW, bernie informs me NO MDSW again this year........... you all CALL HIM PLEASE??? all of yous........... ok? as i want to go to sheep and wool)

if my back holds out i can get everything done

i am thinking i did this when edmund tried to buck

oh man

ok i gotta get dressed now
bernie is here so he can help

ttyl

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:23 PM

    Hey, I sent some name suggestions, and I know at least one of them was Greek! I checked.

    A music stand works very well for holding patterns in place while sitting in a chair. I use mine that way quite often...sorry I don't have 2 or three.

    If you ever start designing, try something like a shawl/cape combo that covers the front easily for a sort of largish woman. I have a hard time finding those.......LOL

    I do wish you were feeling better. They say all good things come to those who wait. Hey, I should be rolling in good things by now, but that ain't so, so forget that one............ :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi