Wednesday, April 01, 2009

duck pms

and we GOT IT

buckets of it all over the place

the ladies are out of sorts

duh, ya THINK?

they are telling me and each other off quite often

even my momma's girl, lillianna is out of sorts

i call them .........they run the other way

i have to go round them up

only to have them scatter as soon as possible

and they are biting each other's necks

now my SWEET little duckies are NOT vampires..........they don't have fangs
but something is in the air that is making my girls act this way

please don't tell me it's spring and hormones

please
they aren't even a whole year old yet


oye

2 comments:

  1. It's Spring Fever, Vi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:22 PM

    And whoever told you they had to be at least a full year old to breed?? Certainly not me, and after having them so long, you must know that too. DUH! Sorry lady, guess you will just have to put up with it.
    Are they dropping their eggs anywhere they just happen to be at the moment? Mine always did for a week or so before they finally settled down to nesting. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi