Wednesday, April 15, 2009

duckie names and laying PULLETS!!!!

it's that time again

we got to name her

she is one of us now


soooooooooooooooo

here are some
that i am considering

olethea
cassiopia
cassia
octavia ( although she is NOT the 8th duck)
cordelia
lavinia
parthenia
odessa
magdalena


i have already, cleo, phoebe, and lillianna
and the hens are marguerite, henrietta and dulcette
i dind't name the new pullets WHO BY THE WAY ARE LAYING
they started today 4-15-2009
and i can't reach the eggie

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:33 PM

    I'm hurt. You didn't like my Hermione? I thought that was really lovely.

    OK, I do like Cassiopia, or maybe Odessa. But please, not Magdalena??

    :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi