Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 15

I was talking to bob ( Azknitter’s) husband. ( for you folks that are fiber people from KR or Ravelry)
Saturday is not only Rhinebeck……
which trish and bob were to attend this year WITH us
But also the memorial service where the organ donor’s families meet the recipients.

I find that so ironic
Bob is going to meet the folks that got a reprieve because of our trish

( if anyone doubts how great our trish is……….. she gave the ultimate gift……the gift of herself to save so many other lives)

Bob and I were talking about this a bit ago
( I am actually typing this in word on October 14, which is why you will see capitalization)
We both discussed how ironic we found it
I said…( being ever so blunt………but that is part of my earthy charm……no?)
‘well trish will manage to be in two places at once……
since she doesn’t have a body to slow her down anymore’

But you all have no idea how I wish she were here with us and going to Rhinebeck
Bob sent me a ton of her things……..
wonderful goodies I always wanted ( specialized tools etc)
But not from trish……
I want TRISH here using her goodies and letting me borrow them

Not a day goes by when I don’t have a billion things to tell her
I would like to hear what she has to say about this……
or that……….

After all these months……
the loss of trish is even greater then before
I could pretend before that she was on a trip or something

So the excitement of Rhinebeck is bittersweet with knowing my friend……
who SHOULD be with us there
AND planned on being there with us
Will be there in spirit……….
And she better BE there in spirit……..
sitting on my shoulder……


You hear that trish?

Or I will haunt your ass in heaven………..
rest in peace MY ASS
I will nag the crap out of you…….
and burp in your heavenly EAR………


I loves ya kid…….
and I so very much wish that you would be walking Rhinebeck with us

Your friend

Vi

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have enjoyed yourself as Trish would want you too. I'll keep all of you in my thoughts this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi