Sunday, January 27, 2008

vote for MY babies.....PLEASE

no i am not bias...
hahaha
yeah right....NOT MUCH

anyway the la perm cat club in Britain is having a La Perm cat of the year contest

i entered ( i was asked) my three
fawn
calpurrnia
thaddeaus

so i ask you all
go see the la permies

vote for mine ( as they are the bestestest...... but i am not bias)
hahahahaha

http://www.laperm.co.uk/nominationsRegion1.htm

there is the url again


And the matter of my archives......
http://notashyviolet.blogspot.com/2008/01/html-and-my-archives.html

if anyone can figure it out

i would be really grateful

vi

ok i got some knitting to do now
and bernie has a very bad toothache and abscess tooth
which he is stubbornly refusing to go to the dentist for
now....where is that frying pan....you know the cast iron 12 inch one........

OH BERNIE....................

1 comment:

  1. I voted Vi! For Fawn but it was so hard to decide. I guess I'm just drawn to her because I remember you receiving her from her previous life.

    Thanks for the plant advice. I just have to find which windows each plant likes (I have so many windows in my house...)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi