Thursday, January 24, 2008

hot porridge for all

it's cold

ok so all the people in the winter areas of the world know that already
it is obvious fact

(where the hell IS global warming when you need it???)

i'm cold

my toes even encased in woolen hand knit socks are cold

my ankles too

we won't even talk about my ass


i'm cold

sooooooooooooo

beings that I am cold
i feed all the animals a HOT breakfast

yup
the lot of them get a hot breakfast

I KNOW some of you besides shaking your heads.....are wondering

how the HELL do you feed chickens and cats and ducks a hot breakfast?????

well

cats get cat food with really really hot water stirred up into it
sort of like a kittie soup

chickens get mash with hot water and cooked oatmeal

as do duckies

my sheep and goat are out at the farm so i can't get to them
they get grain
and hay
here they would get porridge

so am i nuts?

well duh......that's a given

do the animals CARE?

who knows........ but i do


i'm cold so they get a hot meal

after all i don't have sweaters for the chickens and the ducks
just for the cats


vi
til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi