Tuesday, December 27, 2005

of trolls and hollow trees

I don't understand lately why so many troll like people have surfaced in my life.
I keep asking myself.....
what am I DOING wrong that I am having this many fractured people?

A person on a list I am on, recently decided to troll the list....
they were banned by the list owner but then decided that they are going to harass by email,
the owners as well as other members
they decided that I was 'obviously unintelligent'
I guess in their mind I am a threat.

I had yet another troll decide that I am responsible for all the misery in their life.
HUH?
gees If I had that kind of power do you THINK I would waste time dicking around in your life?

hell no..I would get the winning lotto numbers and retire to my farm......

and what causes trolls?

I went to a couple of websites and read what they said....
but the fact is that the internet is full of them
and there isn't all that much you can do about it

except ignore them

which I am good at doing........


now the hollow tree


a couple weeks ago..........thaddeaus hurt his little toe in the heater vent
to make up to him we got him a tiny hollow tree padded cat house.

he used it once

meanwhile

little calpurrnia, our very own kebler elf..has taken it over!

so my little blue eyed one......sleeps in a hallow tree every night!
hahahah
I got it next to my side of the bed and I pet her when ever I wake up....
she lickes my fingers.......
hahahaha


any indeas on getting these particular trolls off the internet or at least to get them to stop bothering me??????


vi

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:21 AM

    A wise woman once told me to "just ignore 'em!".

    Trish

    P.S....Albina???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:18 PM

    Can you block specific addresses from your email programn, Vi? It won`t stop a troll getting another disposable address or six then trying again, but it slows them down.

    And as Trish says...ignore them. Don`t feed trolls! Trolls are sick, warped and lonely social inadequates with nothing better to do with their empty little lives, and attention just gratifies them. If you ignore them they don`t even know if you`ve recieved the email, and thus....boring for them.

    And the reason they`re doing this to you? You`ve got personality and thus stand out from the general population. If you were a bland nonentity then they wouldn`t even notice you. Now...what would you prefer to be? ;-)

    Val.

    ReplyDelete
  3. in response to your comment on my blog, HUSH, WOMAN! i have a post in the making, and had it before you commented, lol! i've been gettting all my christmas pressies together for y'all to see

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for "blow 'em all up" but maybe I've known Ken too long.

    Do we get to see pictures of the tree (with elfin cat)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you, Vi, and to Bernie and all the dear critters, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:36 PM

    Well, the crazy northerner once told me to spit in thier face & then ignore them. Great advice!:o)

    Birdie

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi