Tuesday, December 06, 2005

due to request.......

ok so it's been a while...
frankly I haven't had anything that I thought was funny enough to write about lately.
my little chickie boom booms are getting big...huge actually...
the palace of the happy chicken is still stacked in the yard.....
so my darlink little chickie booms are going to be penned in the basement...and slowly moved out back (it's a daylight basement so it isn't as bad as it sounds.....)

the woodstove is a project...... the chimney is way too short and we are having a bit of trouble keeping it going if the outside temps are over 39.....

Moe the baby rooster is starting to crow now....hahahaha he sounds so funny... Larry and Curly are starting to also.

now I have to tell you all..
I am getting more annoying menopausal symptoms....

I go to the endocronologist monday so I think I will ask about all these annoying symptoms...

we are adding another baby chick.....who needs a home.....
her name will be margarite
we pick her up tomorrow

the boys are going to the farm soon.....Monica said she is looking forward to getting them
I am going to miss them so terribly......
moe's my guy....
he always wants to come out and sit on my arm........ he is WAY too big now to be finger tame......so it is got to be on my arm.

the girls are never happier then when they are settled in my arms.....they love it....and they all still will put their heads down on my and fall asleep!
I talk to them and they close their eyes.............
hahahaha

but boy are they BIG...hahaha and they are soooooooooooooo beautiful.

Thaddeaus plays hide and seek with moe......

Calpurrnia is getting really bad lately but being she has them innocent blue eyes...... she's been getting away with a lot..

she has a thing for playing with the mini blinds..

at 3am

when we are sleeping......

oye

FAWN...............ah.........she is a sweetie....... she had a tick and we did get it out of her..

Amber is still with us....... being amber......... being 4009 years old and all........

the kitchen is still gutted........
we won't go there......
oh man......

however it will be great when it is finally done........


oye
til next time
vi

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:47 PM

    (doing the happy snoopy dance!)

    glad to hear the chickie babies are doing well.

    at least you'll still get to visit the guys.

    and i'm sure you'll get the stove thing figured out (i'm still insanely jealous, although i could knit you a bear rug for in front of it! (check the new knit simple mag, lol)

    here's lookin' at you, kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So life goes on pretty much as usual, eh? I'm glad you are (relatively) warm and surrounded by fur and feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:47 PM

    One day Vi....Calpurrnia will be looking at you with "them innocent blue eyes"....and chickie feathers hanging out of her mouth!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. (sings) it's log, it's log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood, it's log, it's log, it's not bad, it's good. (i'm delirious with exhaustion. i'll explain when i'm a tiny bit saner)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:52 AM

    And here I clicked on you to yell at you for not posting!
    sallyjo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi