Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I will be back probably in the new year

today is the 3rd anniversary of 'not the momma's' death
the 22 is the 20th anniversary of my mom's death
december is not a great month for moms.....
anyway...
between that...
the never ending construction....... ( I STILL Have a kitchen in my LIVING ROOM.....and no counters yet)
I haven't felt well despite the good news from my doctor's visit....
I haven't felt all that much like posting

I also heard today that a person from a forum I go to alot..... and whom I liked has crossed over...
she was young, smart and wonderful.
meanwhile there is a person at that same forum....... that would make scrooge look wonderful....

that person is still hale and hearty....
makes you wonder huh?

I do have some news......
I finally bought a spinning wheel, a Lendrum dt
and it should be here TOMORROW

I have waited 18 months for it.....

I think I am finally realizing that YES things do actually happen.......

til next time
vi
who will try and remember to post a picture tomorrow

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:19 AM

    Take your time vi. We all grieve in different ways. I sometimes find that after I've posted on the two sites I frequent, blogging something is redundant. I figure everyone has already seen what I have to spout on about and let it slide.

    Anyway, I'm off for a 2 week holiday with the spouse and child so I send you Christmas wishes and New Years hopes right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vi, December is hard on so many people. We're surrounded by exulatations to be happy and merry and sometimes all we (meaning I) want to do is bury my head in a pillow until St. Distaff's day.

    I'm sending out a special wish today to you and your two-legged and four legged family members for peace,health and happiness in the New Year. Can't wait to hear about your spinning adventures!

    kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:21 AM

    Vi,

    Hope that spinning wheel finally arrives -- that is sure to lift your spirits. Remember that winter passes, even here in PA, where it feels like it goes on forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to you, Vi. You do know that you can spin with a chicken in your lap, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. just thought i'd let you know that leanne got her soap on tuesday, and according to her, i'm the world's best secret pal ever. i think she liked it, lol. (or could it be the imported chocolate?)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi