Monday, December 27, 2004

Two of the little fur angels and a sock


Thaddeaus on the left and Calpurrnia on the right
They are brother and sister/littermates born July 17, 2003.
and my little laperm babies.
We are going to adopt their Aunt soon.
She is five and has been a breeding queen that was recently spayed. She will gradually be accustomed to living without a cage.

I am still knitting my regia socks, I have ripped out the heel and am carefully laddering up the afterthought opening by about 1/2 inch or so. I think that should do it. I hope that will do it
I don't have any pictures of this disgraceful state of knitting, ( as I should know better) but I will continue to persevere until it either becomes clear it is too screwed up to work out and I have to completely rip them out.........or it WORKS and I am triumphant, whichever comes first

PS: I need to take a picture of Bob the cat.........our little house guest, who has finally decided that I am not the anti-christ after all.....just a little old lady that is his temporary caregiver.
that is a relief!
wow................

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi