Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Carole's back from INDIE!!!!

Carole, who has the goat farm I adore, is finally back from Indianappolis finally....... she was gone a week......... I told her we are thinking chains and padlocks......she is never going away again.
PERIOD.
as all hell broke loose.
(if she had just stayed in pa none of the bad stuffs would happen. see I told her so)
Anyway, she was wanting to know if I am going with them and the goaties to the farm show...... well not if Bob the cat is still our houseguest. As then Calpurrnia won't have a place to be and we can't leave her unsupervised......she is a student of her brother Thaddeaus and he taught her well.
SHE is the one that has bedeviled the holiday tree, SHE is the one up on the porcelain workbench, SHE is the one tormenting poor old AMBER the 17 year old cat.
yes yes, SHE who can do no wrong........ well she seems to have done a bit wrong.
my blue eyed baby girl.........sniff
meanwhile I am making red kidney bean soup.
which will also become chili and refried beans........and eventually methane gas.
why is it that the methane producing foods are always eatten at the time of the year that VENTILATION isn't adequite?
so you have the methane, and no windows are able to be opened as it is like 20 below something out there????
was that so that the methane either helped insulate? or could it be that the methane just gased you into believeing you were warm?
did it drive you OUT into the cold so that when you finally did return, you would think you WERE warm......... all things are relative no?
ok back to the beans.
they are almost done.
they smell heavenly
( this is pre-methane stage you understand)
and I am homesick.
yup beans=homesick
and I am still playing with these socks but I think I am going to rip the suckers out
and start over.
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi