Tuesday, August 17, 2010

yesterday four teeth

today my legs and back

bernie's dentist trip cost us 250.00 and he had four root tips extracted

today i got to go to the chiro where i get to tell him i can't afford to come back, while my back is sitting there spasming......and everything hurts
of course having run out of thyroid meds so not being on my meds doesn't help much either huh?

right now i am not fit for man nor beast so until i am in a better mood
(or i get a shit load of thyroid meds which will stop the pain and put me in a better mood--)
i am going to just have fast postings if at all

1 comment:

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi