Thursday, March 18, 2010

wen night, posted thursday morning

thank you for letting me know catherine and donald.....

i am having a bit of depression right now, i don't know if it's the weather, the results of the missed for a few days meds, or my birthday coming up......or not spending enough time with bernie.
i had a good day with the animals though, i gave the budgies a bath again, fed and watered all of the animals, retrieved a few of the new chicks from wandering around, bathed ducks including falstaff... broke up duck fights, grazed ducks, hugged ducks, kissed ducks...........talked to ducks ( i most likely need to get a life)
talked to cats and chickens and budgies.....
and got more depressed-

i pulled that blk/wht off the drawing board and put a sort of easy breezy halloween illustration up to work on and got my knitting (which i promptly screwed up and need to tink back) and looked in my bead boxes to see if maybe i could make me a new pair of earrings....
right now i am out of sorts and nothing much is working
i keep forgetting to put batteries in the camera too, so i didn't catch the budgies first bath
OR the asshole neighbors UP the hill who turned one of their nightmare chihuahua dogs loose on me and the ducks..... those dogs next door go off like fire alarms.
me and the ducks were peacefully and quietly sitting just out side our back door..... lilli was in the pond, and falstaff was sort of watching her, momma was in the A frame eatting......i had taken a chair out and was sitting in the afternoon sun just enjoying the warm weather and watching lilli bath
that dog ran up to the line beyond where the new fence is..... and went OFF like a freeken BOMB...
they all were calling it but of course it doesn't listen.
i brought the ducks in
we just paid 1600 for that section of fence and the damn dog goes to the top of it
you know....i hate bad dog owners
and let me tell you all, people that inconsiderate make me never want to go out the door.
i got ducks that don't quack so i wouldn't disturb the assholes...... oh man
the good news is that they no longer 'talk to me'
which means i no longer have to hear about how fat i am, or, how i shouldn't call bernie at work, or how i am so stupid for a smart girl.....
some of the better ones were (when i got my international cover) 'that's nice if you like that sort of thing'
or after the company picnic 'i don't care how nice bernie is, he is fantasizing about all those woman he works with' (HUH? believe me i know my bernie......and if he is fantasizing at all it's about a vehicle, tool or car model)
another one that pissed me off royally was the woman next door's SHOCK when one winter during the coldest jan/feb part, she called me in from working outside putting the ducks out and shoveling, when i got hot in the goosedown and pulled off my hat..... exposing my very bald little head......she was SHOCKED and said 'you don't walk around like that in front of your husband do you?'
i almost said no....... i walk around bald and nekid......but i held my tongue
this damn dog thing today upset me a lot
actually them next door stopping talking to me, is the BEST thing that ever happened to me......now if they would stop their damn dogs from 'talking' to me

bernie got home at a reasonable (for him) hour, at about 7:30, and he also fed the chickens ( so that makes it twice today at least, and about 16 times for the chicks)
i need to clean their pens
i got three eggs from the ducks today (one was lilli's from yesterday that i didn't see) and i got two from the 8 chickens
i made me an egg custard- that was my lunch.

i really hope this out of sorts mood passes soon, as it isn't fun to have, it's preventing my work going forward, i get pissy and whiney......... and got nothing interesting to write about

oh and i forgot, i am again casting around for a plot for the duckie book....i sorta blew it out with that last blk and wht..........
any suggestions?

ok we're going up now.......i need some sleep i hope
and bernie could use a month of sleep

ttyl

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:16 PM

    Hello, Vi. I was out of the online world for a week, traveling. I am so sorry to read that your mood is down. I wonder if it might be affected by the season, the shift to Daylight Saving Time, and related stuff. I know that in your life there are a lot more factors you are dealing with, but don't minimize the effect of the natural world on your mood! I know I have to be hauled into a new season with a winch and a cattle prod or I would just stay happily in the previous season no matter what the temp.

    Hope you are feeling better soon.

    flicka

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi