Wednesday, May 20, 2009

never too late for spring cleaning i suppose

(the driveway in color, see those SHADOWS?)

i am doing winter sweaters,

yesterday it was 28 degrees in the morning

and 71 in town in the afternoon.......(a breezy 60 on my deck however.....as town is much warmer)


so i am washing and putting up my winter sweaters

going through my summer tees and finding out what i can't wear, or need to mend

with no closets this is a twice a year thing, but last fall i didn't do it


i have to do winter coats too

i have to get a BIG plastic storage for them


so that is my day today, that and getting ready for colleen
til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi