Thursday, November 30, 2006

teaching is a wonderful thing

some folks may know that I teach knitting
here and there
every once in a while I get a student that makes it a wonderful experience

( actually I have been getting some great students lately....... more and more great ones)

well I was teaching beginners lace and my student is doing me proud ( she makes me look like a genious teacher too)

I don't know who was more proud when she 'got it'
and finished the first repeat of a lace pattern perfectly.........

now I have another class with new students on saturday........ sort of a introduction to lace
I can't wait as I am hoping that they are also a joy to teach......

while I am teaching bernie is going for apples......
I need a couple of bushels of cooking apples

I need more applesauce, and apple pie filling and spiced apple rings put by

meanwhile I am knitting me a fast pair of mittens before saturday..... as it is supposed to get cold and I want my fingers warm.

hahahahaha

life is indeed very very good



vi
who is to look at SHEEPIES on the 11................

perhaps to take home!

2 comments:

  1. it IS cold here! 9F thismorning! and my dumbass son wouldn't wear the hat i whipped up for him yesterday because it would "embarass" him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the successful teaching and great students!

    What are spiced apple rings? They sound yummy!

    ~Katie, who needs to start getting her holiday baking recipes together...

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi