Sunday, November 12, 2006

double point blues

I am knitting a hat
a color knit hat
from the zilboorg book
( see the last post)
I got it almost finished
and I need my size 6 dp's
which naturally I can not find
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
so in rummaging through my needles
I realized I am seriously low on my different dps

SO LOW that I am contemplating the purchase of large amounts of bamboo to make needles
( which actually may be a good idea in a way)

I was on ebay
I bid on a couple of sets
I would like to get dp's from size 0 up to a 10........in different lengths
I would like 5 inches long up to 8 inches
and also a few sets of 4 inches in size 0 up to 7

and multiples on the 0 for socks..........
needless to say I am a bit frustrated
meanwhile bernie is arguing the foreclosure activity of the people next door while cooking eggs
I am singing every time he comes in here
cause he kepts telling me that he wants to buy that house and wants them out prior to the foreclosure sale
after I stopped laughing at him...............( a second house that isn't a farm? and another mortgage not to mention a TRASHED foreclosure house.... yup I am going to be listening really closely)

anyway..
today I have knitting needle dilemma

1 comment:

  1. I've got bamboo DPNs in sizes 2 and 3 (6" long) that I never use. I'll send them your way :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi