Saturday, November 11, 2006

busy busy, hurry hurry

filling orders
filling a LOT of orders
and I am getting confused!
( yeah so like THAT is a NEW thing huh?)
I also discovered that my fingers don't like me much lately
they don't want to knit!
they want to HURT when I knit
naughty fingers
so I am giving them a rest of sorts
but it's got me OUT of sorts

I am teaching tuesday morning
a beginners lace class
I really need to reknit the sample cause I love that scarf and wish I could WEAR the damn thing but it's always at the yarn store!
hahahahaha
it did come out nice however.

I am currently knitting a two handed fair isle hat....... loosely following a chart out of a Zilboorg book
45 Fine and fanciful hats to knit
( see if that works for you)

it is so slow cause I can't knit for long
everyone is telling me to stop knitting for a couple days so I am trying to

meanwhile back at the farm
little violet is getting HUGE
she is the SWEETIEST goat in the world
the other kids in the kid pen push you and try and eat your hands or shirt
not my baby girl
she just sits there and waits for you to pet her
and as long as you pet her
she will stand there

and lean her head gently on your side
what a goat!

unlike THADDEAUS the monster curly cat from hell................
he's been doing BAD BAD things
ok
I have to tell you about them later as I am off to the bank

vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi