Sunday, August 06, 2006

Buy a man a weedwhacker.......... I KNEW IT

I just knew if Bernie got that weed whacker my garden would never be the same

you guessed it
he decided to WEEDWHACK everything in sight

and I did mention that he is 'plant impaired'

yup
I could send him to the garden for parsley and he would bring back nightshade or worse...

(now you know why I keep a years worth of toilet paper........ I figure with our luck the leaves he would try and use would be poision ivy)

ok soooooooooooooooooooooo
what whacky adventures did bernie have

lets see.......

1) he decapitated a lily, a poppy, some spider wart, and a small oak tree..........
( not bad for an amatur huh?)
2) then he stepped UP his pace, and got the jewelweed...........
3) approuching the garden.......... he warmed up by whacking the outside of the fence........
so far no major problems........ one leaf off a potatoe plant


however the CROWNING glory....................

he whacked my soaker hose............
RIGHT where it comes out of the faucet

you know the one............ that is laid out UNDER the mulch in all the veggie beds...
that I rely on to keep the tomatoes etc hydrated while we are in this heat wave/dog days.........

oh man...........

can I send him somewheres?
can someone send me a hose repair kit..............TODAY?

suggestions anyone?

I can't kill him, he didn't finish the endless kitchen remodel from hell yet


til next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi