Saturday, May 10, 2014

ready..........set....................... oops!

i am just about done with my bluejays,
thaddeaus peabody is doing well
life is quiet for the moment
and
i am about to start the series on the black paper....(things move in my world but they move at the speed of a turtle in winter in reverse)
i have gathered my supplies, taken my photos, dug my plants, did my research, meditated and dreamed,
crossed my fingers.......
now i have to cut the paper- it would be best to do that today
however i am not sure WHERE to cut paper!
(sounds funny but you need a large surface that is the absolute right height and it's got to be spotless...yeah right, in MY house?)
oh how i long to build a deltec house with an attached studio that has doors to close it off from the main part of the house

meanwhile that paper won't cut itself...... and i guess i best get to it

til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi