Friday, August 12, 2011

a fallish preview

it''s nice out..... about 57
wow that is nice
leaves are falling
my driveway is spangled with maple and sumac leaves
and i hear the cicadas at times

soon we may be able to finish some painting?
how do folks manage down south in the semi tropical areas to paint houses and such?
i still have a chandie to paint! not to mention the front door, it's trim and the windows out on the back of the house

i also have budgies that need to settle their differences and get back together....in the big flight
or one budgie needs to be rehomed
which will upset me greatly
so they need to settle their differences

i just popped out on the deck, it's blissfully cool out there
i think if it holds out we'll be able to eat out there again
during almost all of june and july it was just too hot and too humid
we need to turn that into a three season i swear

now i have to tell you folks, i am trying to take pictures for you
but the batteries in my camera keep dying
brand new fresh batteries..... i've changed them twice already
so either i have a bad batch
or 
we got ghostly activity going on
which would not surprise me considering i've been talking a lot about some of my friends that have died.
so meanwhile i had gotten some pictures for you folks....
fall leaves, my new shawl pins...
i didn't get all the pictures i wanted or promised due to the batteries dying after two pictures!

but now i can't get them out of the camera!
oye, so i need a usb card reader next
maybe it's just time to get my tower fixed?

til next time

vi


1 comment:

  1. My old camera did that (it was a Kodak). I was doing good if I could get 4 pictures before the batteries died. I tried 3 different brands of battery chargers designed for cameras, and regular alkaline batteries. Nothing helped. Finally, my kids got together and bought me a Canon Hot Shot, and I have loved it. I have had it over a year, and have charged the battery maybe 3 times. My middle daughter has the same one and loves hers, too.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi