Friday, May 20, 2011

at this rate

i won't be getting my painting done
or anything else like gardening etc

now today i woke up to a sore throat, to that shawl holden in the cat food bowl and cat puke on it as well- my computer was turned on (wtf is up with that every morning?)
and of course........flooded pens
i am contemplating going back to bed now
waking up tuesday

maybe

bernie is very very happy about the stress test, and has taken to teasing me unmercifully about how much i worry.
ahem
i knit with bamboo needles......normally with either circulars or double points
anywheres from 2 to 5 at a time
he really shouldn't be annoying me so much i think

just saying

oh and since he passed the stress test
his permanent job is emptying ponds

yup

right now i am waiting for my coffee, i've been down here a while and forgot to do the coffee!
why no i am not totally awake yet what clued you in?
meanwhile forget-me-not is slowly coming along, we went up early last night......i didn't get as much sleep as i could have due to the really loud excessive torrential rains, i will sleep in with bernie tomorrow
(i wish it was tonight already cause i could use more sleep i think)

but right now, anyone want to join me in a cup of coffee?
i hear and smell that mine is done now

vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi