Thursday, April 14, 2011

so the new laptop is ok but i miss my desktop

it looks like it's either memory or video card and a reformat
i'm working on it
yesterday i had to stop to run a very important errand with jen........getting baby orps
18 of them!
buff
whites
lavenders........... loves me some orps

i made a fast oven stew in the enameled cast iron
beef barley
now i am up in pain and can't sleep
(aches from the weather i think)
posts will be erratic and short as the keyboard on this is killing me

anyway, anyone familiar with irql errors and memory dumps let me know ok?
i tested one memory card so far found out a fan wasn't working and am about to try a second memory card test
i don't want to buy new memory if i don't have to
right?
oye

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi