Sunday, October 24, 2010

i think i am back

colleen left yesterday.
i met my mother in law...... for the first time
EVER
after what? 34 or 35 years of marriage
i took my nephew down with us one day....he met his gramma
i will be going back as often as i can to see her.....by myself it looks like

i was accused of stalking my nephew because i am concerned about him, and i am concerned about his welfare. which i think is all a bunch of bullshit to cover some guilt up with
i am trying to recover from the last week or so

rhinebeck rocked as usual
did you all miss me?

i am so tired, and i am worn out right now emotionally
my nephew is most likely being deployed by spring...... add that to the worry.
he also had an accident pulling into our driveway the other day
oh man

in knitting news....i am about done with the manditory family hat knitting, i have one more to do and that is for my mother in law. i will use acrylic though for her as the nursing home won't hand wash

the next projects for winter are
1) replacing the ceramic fiber blanket in the woodstove
2) stacking the last three cords of wood
3) doing storm windows
4) tank of oil
5)covering the ac unit in the studio

and then we are done i think
meanwhile......i am sort of feeling sorry for me and missing the family

so now you all need to remind me to post again daily

vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi