Thursday, November 05, 2009

yesterday

first off i put the ducks out.
since it's gotten really cold we took the hose in, so water buckets were FUN in the morning.
since i still have lilli in the molt bad, and momma still afraid of phoebe (not to mention me not wanting them greeting each other due to ALL the asshole neighbors now) so it's 3 buckts and a 7 gallon small bath
i need to get two new buckets though so i can just carry buckets out
not buckets to fill the small bath as well

then walking at the mall.....
while i waited for jen, a woman sat down next to me, so i talked to her.
i was knitting a hat (actually had just finished it)
she thought i was selling them
i said no they are for me
we talked a tiny bit
then she 'got a cell phone call'
but it didn't ring
and then couldn't get 'signal'
hahahaha
she left and i was thinking........'gee all you had to say was, excuse me i need to go back to walking again'

anyway jen arrived and we did the mall 4 or 5 times
then went to borders, for coffee. i had a 5.00 discount thingie so i got me a ghost book

later it was wood.........i threw my back out
so ordered a wood cart on sale from cabela.....

good thing too, as bernie told me last night with him responsible for three fleets and counting.....
it looks like hauling wood is going to figure predominately in my future

we had chicken salad and cream of tomato soup for supper and when we finally sat down to eat.... at 9pm, i realized i hadn't eatten all day except for coffee

how did THAT happen?

oye
so today the woodstove is cranky.............my back is hovering on the verge of being totally out
and i got more wood to get in
but the coffee is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi