Tuesday, February 03, 2009

i think my heart is back in my chest

today so far hasn't gone well

in addition to the woodstove

thaddeaus decided to age me 20 years

he decided to fall and get stuck behind the solid oak library bookcase in the other room
in about 3" worth of space

i just thought he was getting into his normal trouble

but when i found out
i was frantic
that library stack without books weighs 200 pounds
and it was loaded loaded

and he is a bit cat but even a big HUMAN is powerless against that kind of weight

i started to throw books across the room
i ended up after a while being able to tilt the case forward

he climbed out
but then I WAS STUCK
i forgotten i was actually in there
and in my haste i had piled books around me as well

all i cared about was getting thaddeaus out

fawn and calpurrnia tried to help

they got on top of what i was trying to throw and cried for thaddeaus

then cried at me

i was crying too

oh man

now my boy is right here

naturally he threw up right after he got out

i ran to the bathroom and almost soiled my undies

it was not a good time had by all

but the boy is safe

i hope he is also a bit wiser................but somehow i doubt it


i can breath again

maybe


oye

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:46 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi