Saturday, December 13, 2008

todays agenda

apparently everyone does have an agenda

here is mine for today

feed store: wild bird seed and a bale of hay
post office: pick up....( i have stuff to go out but lazy ass me didn't wrap it yet)
lowes: builders sand for the chickens and the path to the duck pen, salt for the conditioner, more wood for duck pen
bank: pay the mortgage, deposit check
store: ICECREAM AND EGGNOG

i need to make more cookies.......
bernie ( and me too) have been eatting my sugar cookie angels faster i swear then i can bake them
man they ARE good
but i got to get his trays done and out to his job
enough already with all these cookies around here
somehow it's been harder and longer this year

i got up this morning to thaddeaus sitting on my head
and fawn staring down at me
apparently the woodstove was out ( coals only)
they were not happy

they mounted a protest...........ON MY HEAD

then thaddeaus decided to keep slamming the bedroom door shut
and then racing around the room to finish by jumping OVER us in the bed
so he sorta stomped on us a little bit too

we got the hint

we got up

i got the woodstove going.....and i am waiting for the chimney to heat while i am typing this

meanwhile the cats are staring at the store

listen, i know that cats sleep 27 out of every 24 hours a day
and i know the way to a cat's heart is through the heat of the woodstove
but occationally........ rarely........
i do like to sleep in

would someone inform the chickens and ducks?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 AM

    Good to see you're still on top form. I needed a chuckle. We miss you.
    Judith(from canning 2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. needed to check in and see how you are doing. Miss you on C2!

    Denise in Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:55 PM

    I wish I knew what happened in C2 Vi. We all miss you there. I really miss reading your comments when I get home from work. You always cheered me up. Hope your doing well.

    Darlene BC (dsharple@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,I love to here about your ducks. I hope when I get my farm I can have a pond and some ducks. We just stopped at country place that had a petting zoo and my 6 yr old son just loved it. I really need to get out of here and get some animales. Love your blog.
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi