Monday, December 15, 2008

they took it all

my blood that is

i was to the lab
9 viles of blood

huh?
this is the pcp doctor not the vampire doctor

all this cause i got a bulls eye rash on a tick bite??????????????????

gimme the damn drugs and let me keep SOME blood please

and i thought the tick was blood thirsty..........


i do not do well without coffee in the morning
i do worse without coffee and with a duck telling me off yet again
cleo marching purposely back to the day pen
throwing insults back over her shoulder

i better bribe them all with raisins or something equally good

in duck pen news
bernie got yet another wall done
(not up mind.....but framed on the ground)
i think we are ending up with this being like a diy kit
he framed in his first window
my duck pen will have a better window then any of my HOUSE windows are (it is energy star efficent!!!!!! we paid 15 for it brandy new from the lumber yard..... it was a special order someone didn't pick up)

maybe i should just move in with the ducks?
they would be delighted
as long as i brought some nice cabbage for them


ok todays agenda
if i have enough blood left to send to my brain and convince it to operate my body.......is


1) them damn cookies......finish them or toss them to the wolves....i HATE COOKIES NOW

2) laundry, finish that

3) dishes...... bernie was home for the weekend.......enough said......

4) clean the duck crates, before they weigh more then the ducks do ( great for the garden though)

5) try NOT to get a hemotoma in my arm where they took all my blood....... should i just laugh now? ( she told me i would cause she felt it.....and i am, and it hurts)

6) wake up..........i can't wake UP....... it would be advisable to awaken prior to driving but i had no choice this morning

7) roast a pork loin......with peach sauce...... THAT is actually going to get done

8) finish knitting my balaclava cause.......well baby it gets cold outside

ok that is more then enough right?

i tried to get up at my normal time this morning..... 4:30
i managed to go pee
even with cats hanging over my head..... tapping my nose
meowing LOUDLY in my ear
flipping fluffy tails into my mouth
i could NOT get up
this as most people who know me......................know

it not normal

and much as there are times i would love to take it easy
i got too much going on.....and i get too bored

ha

i am thinking of laying down as i type this!

well actually i better get another cup of coffee and start my day
after all it's only the crack of NOON

oye

vi

3 comments:

  1. gee...how do you have enough blood to still function??? As far as your list that's pretty ambishious considering the last sentence..And we're having the same thing for supper...pork roast..though I'm gonna skip the peach sauce coz hubby seasoned it before we froze it. I did do my laundry but dishes are gonna wait until supper coz I"m just to darn lazy to do then right now...have a good rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when they take several viles of my blood to find out why I am so low on blood.

    I would love pork roast tonight, but the piggies just left for the butcher this morning so will have to wait a while. You have me drooling.

    Rest after they took all that blood, it is the best way to get energy back, not that I usually listen to my own advice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vi, I hope everything is going to be just fine with that doozie of a tick bite and not what first sprang to my mind when I read about the bulls eye ring around it.

    Sorry, they really did need all that blood...

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi