Tuesday, February 21, 2006

BABIES BABIES!!!!! spring is here!

Image hosting by Photobucket
this is sweetheart
and her two 'grade' baby saanen girls



btw, I had a wonderful dream last night
I dreamt that I was touring a doll sculpting studio/factory
and I got a job there as a doll artist
I dreamt that I was left to create the most wonderful fantasical scultures of various folk tales
(you shoulda seen my pinnocio- nothing like disney)
and they even let me sculpt standing up

yes I sculpt standing up
I just can't sculpt sitting down, and I don't know why!
it was a wonderful amazing dream

I even made quite a few friends in my dream......( I wonder if they dreamt of me?)

then I dreamt that when I got home................ I found a duckling in our living room (which for some odd reason was the living room in the apartment we used to live in)
someone said..'sadly that duckling will wander off and die............. and you will find it dead.'

yeah right like I would let THAT happen
I found the duckling and put it in a brooder and raised it up to a pretty black and white duck.
she eventually got a friend in her own pen in the yard


isn't it truly scary what goes on in my mind

and this
is fritters......remember last year she had apple dumpling.....( remember that one in the cast)
Image hosting by Photobucket
she had triplets
two boys and a girl

hahahah
spring is here

I am waiting to hear today

vi

7 comments:

  1. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cuuuute! I wanna hug 'em too! I wonder if the momma minds?
    Vi, you are just the incurable romantic of all time! Happy Valentines Day, its never too late to have sweetheart-surprizes from the goaties!
    Andy
    http://shuvani11.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I love the Nubs' ears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring truly is here - they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the kidlings are darling! i suppose that means it's time to break out hte lawnmower and the tiller? (i wish)

    and you! what a cliff hanger! "and i'm waiting to hear." hear waht? the sweet sound of goatlings meeehing? calpurnia finally deciding to kick thaddeus's furry behind? WHAT?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cuties! I would let them sleep in bed with me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwwwwww. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi