Wednesday, October 19, 2005

some sort of horror that JANE did to me.....

Ten years ago… was a horror, I was pregnant and didn't know it, ( ultimately lost that one to a ruptured ectopic) caring for my dad with alzheimers, and trying to fight my moron sister in her quest for her premature inheritance........


Five years ago… I was happily making miniatures, soap and dolls, Kiss the dog was still alive as was Merry the cat, we had just found Bernie's remaining Siblings, and one was here for a visit...... Bernie had just gotten part of the house redone...... and I was pining for a new roof.

One year ago… we were getting used to haveing two laperms, and amber the 4008 year old cat that keeps on ticking.
amazed that we had a new roof......and the eaves sided......worried about the heating season....( some things never change)


Five snacks… date nut bread and cream cheese, icecream, cheesecake, homemade applesauce, corn chips with cheddar melted

Five songs I know all the words to: I have no idea!

Five things I would do with $100 million… my farm my farm my farm....
pay off my bills and alot of my friends bills....... my farm animals..... and do some animal rescue work.




Five places to run away to… England, and a thatched roof cottage......... farm land in lancaster........ the eastern woodlands so anywheres in new england or NE, WILLIAMSBURG VA, Salem MA ( tis the season you know)





Five things I would never wear… shorts, stilletto heels, a red wig, fur, spandex

Five Favorite TV shows… EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW



Five biggest joys… animals, my husband when I am not mad at him, fall, a well stocked pantry, living in the country




Five favorite toys… I don't really have toys.. I work with all this stuff......




Five people to pass this on to… I won't do that to ANYONE............. ( unlike someone who shall remain nameless............ jane )

3 comments:

  1. Now, that wasn't so bad, was it, my dear Vi? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i've been kind and considerate, and have NOT tagged you for any of my latest memes. feel grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:53 PM

    Yeah Vi, why don't you come to Massachusetts this month? Fall foliage is almost over, you can drink hot cider and go to Salem for Halloween. Just remember to bring your sheep for me to babysit!

    --Minh

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi