Sunday, October 16, 2005

RHINEBECK!!!! ~with pictures!

ok local color first......the my beloved tunis, followed by the bribery pictures...... ( do you know these fiberholic woman???? if so rat them out and tell us who they are.... ( and to you folks who's pictures are up..... shoulda sent the bribe money......hahahahaha)

and some big news for me at the bottom of the page..........

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ok so folks let's play 'put the name to the face'

leave your comments below ok....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


and since Amie ( RoseByAny) had a rough year.. I am breaking my all tunis report to bring her
BABY DOLL SOUTHDOWNS..........


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


and finally.......


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I wrote to these people and asked to reserve me a spring ewe............... for 2006

8 comments:

  1. Hoorrayyyy for EWE! And thank you for the babydolls - did one fall into your bag by chance?

    The top photo and next down are both Shelia in NY and next down is Marfa. Wonderful, darling, sweet, dear women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:26 AM

    So glad ewe had such a wonderful time! Congrats on the new fiberfactory!

    Lissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so jealous of ewe. rheinbeck AND your own sheep. sigh. what did ya buy besides a sheep?

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT pictures!!
    thanks so much from one who could not be there.. it looks so fabuloso!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray, Vi! I'm sorry I missed you (I never made it anywhere near the sheep untli late this afternoon). Wasn't it a lovely weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:04 PM

    Who, pray tell, is that lovely YOUNG woman wearing glasses? And how come everyone else is so old?

    Vi, it was really nice to meet you all and put face to the printed lines. Good luck with your expected sheepie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vi,
    Lovely photos of the fur wearing babes & for the human ones, except that one of me as I was saying to you "Please do not photograph me!"
    So terrific to have had some chat time w/you - thank you for coming by the Spirit Trail Fiberworks booth.
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, one so-so picture, and one good one - I guess I came out okay, no need for bribes after all. The woman with me in the upper picture is Marcy, a spinner/knitter from western Mass. who has an enormous Maremma LGD named Oley, cats, and angora rabbits.

    Great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi