Friday, February 21, 2014

and now the rain?

i am so hoping that this wildly extreme weather is not the new norm
today it's raining...... hard
snow is melting
buildings in town are falling down
and my painting isn't going well
maybe i should just do the dishes today and forget about painting for today?
it's also very warm out but due to the falling snow/ice....i decided not to go out with the ducks
i figure it's safer to have us all inside
i also spend a day fighting with myself over starting a facebook page for my art.....
and i am still trying to get my sleep deprived brain around uploading files for the copyright office
i know i need to
meanwhile i am trying to think of how to again rearrange my studio
and what to do about the woodash dust that covers EVERYTHING in like three minutes


i really am considering going back to bed.....it's warm enough to leave the stove
everyone is sleeping anyway
i really could absolutely use some more sleep

oye

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi