Thursday, December 22, 2011

26 years

ago today my mom crossed over into the light
16 years ago today was the last time i saw my dad alive

it's a sad day, but also a happy day.....as they are all together over there and waiting patiently for me and bernie when it's our time

i spent the day making a present for a friend of mine
i will show it to you all AFTER i give it to her
as i wouldn't put it past her trying to see it early

i had a very good time making it
my mom was right, learn something new when you are sad

i did today
thanks mom

i miss my folks. life is different without them
it was rough losing mom right before the holidays......we buried her christmas eve

for years i hated the holidays.....then i started to adjust to life without my parents
one of the things i found helps the most is my yearly 'cards'
folks that i don't talk to regularly get them
as long as i am busy creating, it isn't so bad

now if i don't talk to all you folks
have wonderful holidays no matter what ones you celebrate
hug your family
kiss your partners
and enjoy your pets and friend

til next time

vi

2 comments:

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi