Saturday, July 30, 2011

i often wonder

if someone were to narrate the events of my life, what would it sound like?
would it sound like some sort of insanity like the documentary 'gray gardens'
or would it be cozy and homey and make you feel good?
my guess would be sometimes one, and sometimes the other, and oftentimes somewhere in between.

i think that is why i read so much...to get a fresh perspective on the world
or to get a totally different voice in my head for a while

have you ever experienced reading someone and hearing their voice....feeling their slant on the world- seeing the world through their eyes for a while.

i was just wondering.................

today i have a funny smell in my nose..i can't shake it.
i suspect that it's due to the sinus issues that have laid me low for a few days
what ever it is.....it's in my nose
and it's awful.

odds and ends:
bernie's working today. making sure his services are getting caught up
i miss him.
he brought the ducks in for me last night
malcom keeps trying to make bernie his 'duck bitch'
poor bernie
poor malcom
while phoebe and lilli continue to fight.......
it's a true soap opera in duckdom here
'days of our ducks'
as the duck turns
oye
or is it 'as the worm turns'?
either way it's always something here in the duck domicile
they have the most mood swings i swear of any animal i know
lilli loves her momma and wants to kill her sister
oye oye
amelia and prudence so far are cool...i don't know what i am going to do if those two get pissy
and i am hoping to get some pictures over the weekend
i can plead the weather and a raging sinus something or other......yesterday was mostly a wash cause of it (that could account for the really weird smell in my nose huh?-that and the buckets of snot dripping down my now hoarse throat)

i also realized that while we put UP the patio table etc......we really only used it about 4 times or so
which sort of sucks
i mean ....why bother putting it all up when we aren't going to be able to use it much?

ok me and my snot filled nose are going to get another cuppa

ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi