Thursday, July 07, 2011

and the circle of life continues

two of my friends lost parents yesterday/overnight/today
one a mother
one a father
my heart goes out to both of them
i have lost both
the good news is....... they had their parent for a LONG time as these friends are my age
that's about the only good news on their losses
the circle continues

now me, i fully believe in an after life.....
why?
well because i saw it
or more accurately glimpses of it-and got sent back
i also saw my mother's mom, my nonna anita when i was 8.....
she'd been dead for 16 years

she'd never seen or even heard of me in her life
as i was born so long after she'd crossed

i was told that she died when my sister was about 8, and my sister was about 16 years older then me ( my brother was 20 years older then me)

when something like that happens you believe
and you never forget

both of my friends were surrounded by loving family..... helping and supporting their parent to cross
that was actually a blessing to everyone
although their hearts are breaking

and while i am so sorry for their losses and their broken hearts i am so happy that their loved ones are no longer suffering

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to your friends. It is never easy to lose a parent no matter how old you are. Blessings. Catherine

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi