Sunday, March 30, 2008

waking up doesn't get better then this

i was woken up very quietly and very gently with a tiny little reddish nose on my nose
and sunlight filtering in the window on my face
and the tiniest of purrs
it was fawn

she was so happy to see me this morning, and i was so happy to open my eyes to her beautiful green eyes....
then she laid down on my pillow with her face in my face

next thaddeaus came up and laid down in my arms
purring into my face, tapping gently every once in a while on my shoulder

morning mommy......

calpurrnia laid beside me purring as loudly as her little body would let her

bernie was holding me, and reached over to pet everyone good morning

i came down to these two cards...... ohhhhhhhhhhh sheepies and violets....some of my very favorite things
my sheepie card from berniemy violet card from bernie

he's outside right now restacking one of our wood piles that fell down with the blasting up the ridge for the last couple weeks

i am writing this blog right now but in a bit i am going to go out to my ducks and see them and the chickens

we are to have a roast turkey today, as turkey or chinese food are my favorites
I LOVE TURKEY, too bad i can't raise them.....but then i would probably make pets of them.....and we would have giant birds running around all over the place huh?

here are a few pictures of my future veggie garden....
they are the seedlings i started back the beginning of march....PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

and when they first sprouted

the baby plants

vi

3 comments:

  1. Good LORD woman you DO have a green thumb - I'm impressed!!

    Happy BDay again!

    We love turkey too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! The garden looks great!
    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday (belated)!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi