Friday, March 07, 2008

new beginings

my seeds are up
i planted them....had faith in mother nature and i am now welcoming them into the world

i need another flourscent light for them though

i will get that today as well as do town chores

bernie has to go to school in two weeks, he'll be gone i believe 4 days and 3 nights
he is concerned about me being here alone.

we will heap wood on the deck....
give the ducks WAY extra food, just in case we get a storm

georgie up the hill checked her schedule to make sure they are around
and a few other people told me.....if i need anything let them know

i figure i will just have to be a bit more careful
and as long as i do'nt fall in the garden again it should be ok


now..... i have to tell you folks

a friend of mine is very ill
i am extremely worried as i don't know too much except she is in the hospital and it's serious
when i worry i get distracted
and i may not remember to post
i will however clean the house
and i will talk on the phone almost nonstop while doing it

that's how i worry

now when she gets better and reads this......she will of course stop speaking to me

but let me tell you.... i would rather she DOES make it and stop speaking to me....
then cross over

and T when you read this....and YOU had better get well enough to.....or i swear i will haunt you in heaven....

just remember
you are loved

vi

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:31 AM

    I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend. You have my deepest sympathy. -- vicki

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi