Saturday, January 20, 2007

didja miss me?

ok some of you all know.....
we had legal proceedings this week against the neighbors from hell

it was pretty interesting
once they put jackass on the stand it became 'jerry springer meets moron's'

hahaha
oh man

at one point my uphill neighbor stood UP in court pointed at jackass and said.......
'yes YOU did it, I SAW you and I was standing right next to you'
I was in stitches at that point
laughing so hard

hahahahaha
jackass buried himself

his wife helped

I almost

ALMOST

felt sorry for them

they had a criminal attorney in a civil suit
and he was a mess as well......
like I said..
interesting

it took 15 minutes for them to come to a decision and file with the protonotary

we won

meanwhile
thursday they are being foreclosed on
as they haven't paid their mortgage in a while

so
after they get done with a day of vandalizing and criminal activity, they relax by not paying their bills

oye


ok
on the sheepie front
bonnie is getting really BIG
BIG AND HUGE and full of babies and covered with fleece

I will see her and edmond and my beloved violet on sunday
I won't get to see my roosters but soon

meanwhile we got a cold snap

it's pretty cold and VERY VERY WINDY
and we got the stove going
thank goodness for that stove
it's 85 degrees in my studio
and when we come down in the morning it's about 74
bless this stove

bernie baked a cake tonight, it's really pretty good
a butter yellow cake mmmmmmmmm
no icing for me

the cats and the chickens are doing well......
cats snoozing on the cat tree
chickies in their snug pens

oh I broke my glasses
!
so I got to find my RX and get a new pair
I am planning on getting them online
I can't see spending 500. at a local mall stall.
when I can spend under 75.00 online

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and that means a couple different pairs and SUN GLASSES too!!!!
I always wanted a couple pairs but once they got so expensive at the mall stores, I figured it wasn't a good idea

now I am planning on a getting them


ok lets see
my thyroid meds were upped, as my thyroid levels are going down again
as are my insulin levels and fasting blood sugar!!!
but the thyroid makes my hands hurt, and I can't sleep and I gain weight
I gained 8 pounds. I had originally lost 30, gained 8 so what that is 22 still off

meanwhile bernie is looking for a new job
he wants to get out of the dealerships
I agree wholeheartedly

Bernie's new favorite movies lately are "the producers" (with nathan lane, and mathew broderick), "the pirates of the carabean", and 'nanny mcphee'
he LOVES them
so I keep trying to get them on ebay ( new but more reasonable then amazon)

ok what else...........
the thyroid thing makes my hands hurt really bad so I can't knit........ I am trying to get some sewing done and when I get the thyroid meds stablized I hope to get that finished
I need a suit
and a couple jackets as well as a jumper.
and a few tunics
I am still trying to get our garden planned
we are going to expend since jackass is going to be GONE

(doesn't that sound wonderful!!!!!!!!)

so you all forgive me for being absent for a while......
I should be able to do much better now


love from

vi

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Hopefully soon your bout with neighborous ares moronus will be cured! And sheepies! When is Bonnie due?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi