Monday, January 22, 2007

Count down to lambsies.....

Ok Bonnie is due from Feb 11 to about the 18.

hahaha
now Feb 11 is our 30th anniversary, so that is a GREAT anniversary present for me don't you think?

we expect two

I saw them yesterday, bonnie is doing FABULOUS she is getting so fat
Edmund is a riot........looking permanently startled and in over his head.
( in other words like a man that doesn't have a clue)
Bonnie gets in with the sheep and butts them all out of the way to get the grain pan
she is not exactly pushy
ahhhhhhh..................ok so she IS pushy

but she is about due and IS feeding we think two so she is entitled I think

it is pretty cold out there too
the water buckets are freezing solid if they don't have heaters in them

I was able to pet bonnie and one of carole's texels
naturally I kissed my baby violet goatie
she is getting really nice looking btw, even carole is impressed.
violet's father, pepsi really is one of the best bucks around, and his offspring are unbelieveable
carole is a bit surprised that violet is growing up as nice as she is, because on her maternal side she is the granddaughter of a recorded grade. Carole thinks she will place 2-3 in the nubian goat shows.

I am pretty surprised as really violet wasn't as expensive as she probably should have been, given how she is turning out.


Yesterday was spin, we had it at a relatively new member's home.
She is a quilter and has the most beautiful quilts hanging all over the place
I loved them as they were soooooooooooo wonderfully colored
so very bright and vibrant

you all know how I love color

ok so it's almost 2am and here I am down stairs

well I am not feeling well
nausea
I think from draining sinus
if not
well we won't think of the alternative

we will think of fixing draining sinus


my hands are slowly feeling better, I still have to call the doctor to see if I keep on with this dose or do I start the higher dose.
I wanted to wait to after court to do that
as just in case, I didn't want to deal with any possible side effects prior.

did I mention i broke my glasses the other day?
I got my spare pair on
but I hate the spare pair

I found a lot of places online where folks are buying RX glasses
and I am going to do that this time
anyway in doing some of the research on how to go about it, I found out WHY i hate the spare pair
they are too small for me
!
we paid a LOT of money for these glasses but I never liked them as they are annoying
turns out that they aren't wide enough nor are the side arms long enough for my head.
duh.............

you know I kept telling the sales person at the eyeglass place that they didn't quite feel right but she told me that they were a smaller size lense then my old ones
turns out that they are smaller across and not as deep either

so from now on
online
I do my own damn measuring


I just put another log on the fire, it's getting cold in here
this is the coldest time of year in this area
from now to the middle of febuary.
and the only real winter we are apparently going to get.
it is supposed to have a 'wintery mix' tonight and through to the morning
so naturally I worry about bernie running down to work

anyway between that and the nausea, I am up

and as you all know I really shouldn't be as I need my sleep

ok chicklets, no pictures as I didn't have working batteries

til next time
now you all remember............
we are counting down to lambsies

vi

2 comments:

  1. Good evening Vi,

    Found you from Knitter's Review, my 1st day in there...

    WOW! I'm impressed with all you have created here and in your creations...I enjoyed seeing your craftwork...

    I have bookmarked your blog for future visits...

    I had to post a comment, you deserve a compliment...

    Have a great week,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. better charge up the batteries for baby time!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi