Monday, October 09, 2006

I found the studio floor! AND fawn caught a mouse!

ok I came back to interupt this post with a news flash.....
Fawn caught her very first mouse........!

she killed it as well......and did NOT growl at me when I took it away from her.....( unlike her grand children who sound like a bunch of pitbulls when we try to take the living mice from them)
pretty good for a cat that spent her first 5 years in a cage huh?
with no momma cat to show her how to hunt!

I am so proud of her.......
she got a BIG bunch of catnip


ok now on to the regular blog post

amazing huh?
on saturday, ( today's monday)
we reorganized the studio
ha
now the studio is a big open room of 18X23
we sort of made 4 little 'ells' with storage units to have seperate areas for my workbenchs ( I get two ells)
bernie's workbench and models
and my computer/office area

there is a big open center area now for the wood stove to heat through the house.

we didn't even fight much
!!!!

sunday was corn maze, and back to carole's

my little violet the goatie is HUGE now
she is going to be bigger then her momma rosie........

and they sold rosie........sniff... not to me...... but to Shawn and Tara........ which is ok as if there is anyone else I would want rosie to live with it's them
they are a nice family.

they will be good to rosie
I will miss rosie and need to get visitation rights

ok
anyway........ til next time

vi

1 comment:

  1. yes, but how are the CHICKENS!

    good for fawn. joplin will chase mice, but i think she'd have a heartattack if she ever caught one (she's 11, and timid as all get out)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi