Tuesday, November 15, 2005

stove!!!

ok this is the best I can do..
here is the side of the stove
it weighs 425 pounds and they have it setting sideways
so this is the best I can do you all
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I will ask bernie tonight to hold a chicken near it.....
I do'nt really WANT chicken poop on the stone you know...it is porus....

oye


vi
waiting for saturday

ps: this is kiss the dog I forgot to tell you all......when I talk about my dog....this is her
she is gone now...... sept 28, 1987-june 24, 2003
but even though...... this is still HER house and I am still her person
I adore her even to this day
there was never one second of that dog's life I did not treasure as a gift to us..
and I miss her.
I dream about her occationally.. and I truly believe she sent THAT cat.......( thaddeaus peabody)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 comments:

  1. OMG the pup is adorable. And the stove is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwww she was so pretty.

    my dad had a stove like that, and it took 3 of us to move it. oy! they do heat well, though. i miss having a wood-burning whatever. my dad had a fireplace before the woodstove. it was a firebox surrounded by faux fiberglass stone, so he tore all the fiberglass out, and had my then father in law build a new chimney, and put in a block platform to support the stove. i grew up with a woodstove in the house. i need a place with a fireplace! thanks for the memories.

    and the chickens are probably huge by now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:22 AM

    What a darling doggie - sorry she's no longer among the living. Great stove - I'm sweating just looking at it! LOL

    Lissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:09 AM

    Congrats on your dream stove and your poultry! Any chance you'd get some Wensleydale sheep? I would love easy access to Wensleydale wool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiss was a beauty! She sent you Thaddeus, Misha sent me Oscar (and whispered his name in my ear the second I first saw him)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:11 AM

    Vi,
    Your Kiss looks very much like my Digger...who is also no longer with us. I'm going to post pictures of Digger on my site so you can see her. I miss her so very much....I still cry when I think of her and I dream about her too. Maybe they are playing together at the Rainbow Bridge...

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi