Monday, November 07, 2005

Le palais du poulet heureux***

*** the palace of the happy chicken


ok so our little chicky boom booms are getting pretty big....... the roo's are about 4pounds
and the little pullets are about 3
very tame...... and extremely adorable.

so the folks up the hill offered me their old dog pen to house my chicks
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

with a few adaptations it is going to be great for them.
AND while the roo's are going to monica's farm......the hens ARE staying here......

sooooooooooooooo I give you
Le palais du poulet heureux

the palace of the happy chicken...
think they will get lost in there?????


ok and real quick here is the little momma herself...... she finally realized that the chicks aren't kittens, or at least she doesn't think they need to eat 'mice' anymore

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


meanwhile
I started to stack three cords of wood
move the stuff out of the way of the woodstove in the studio
and STILL am without a redone kitchen

and the court date thing with moron neighbors got moved to a different court
oh man..
til next time
vi

update from vi

I have been stacking wood as you all know.....

I have found that I can stack 3-4 wheel barrels full and then I have to rest.
however I am very proud that I can stack at all
if you all remeber this past summer when I could not even lift 5 pounds

hahhahaa
but I got almost 1/2 a cord up on the skids
and I am going to be stacking a cord or two out back.......

I am sooooooooooooooo proud


vi

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:49 PM

    ooooweeeee - you are such a farm woman - and them chickies are going to be living like the queens of the yard that they are. - Crey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:50 AM

    hmmmmm.....them lil' chickies got a new house before I did! Can I have their agent's number?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi