Tuesday, June 14, 2005

glad that is over

although I got a ton of knitting finished at the hospital.
(I am going back there for christmas, to finish my projects off without interuption)

today I went down and they took the last of the thyroid test.
it took about 10 mintues!
I was back home before 9:15!
the cats were very happy to see me back so soon.
I was happy to be home

I got a ton of annoying odds and ends done today as well.
all the crap like making appointments and following up on insurance stuff that is really a hurry up and wait type thing.
I did not get to pay the mortgage nor the car insurance however I will do that tomorrow

I DID mail a Package to someone............ so that was done too.

I need to get a dress to wear to the court thing monday ( I was told it was not a good idea to wear red and white striped 'raggity ann' type stockings with it.......... damn.......)

sunday we are going to help set up at the goat show....

I can't carry anything but I sure can be in the WAY......
and I intend on being in the way.....
all my beloved goaties

the weather here is hot but down where bernie works it is even hotter....... (maybe a 'dress rehearsal' for where we are going next???? hahahahaha)
he said he is ok however,
I made sure his gallon of iced tea was filled
I worry about him in this weather.....
it is hot and then he is under a hood in an even hotter engine.....
you should see some of the burns he comes home with..........from manifolds and stuff.

Diane is supposed to go with me to Allentown to get a dress for me tomorrow
I have tomorrow or thursday......
that's it
friday is mengele..... who wants to shop after THAT??? I have to drag my battered little carcass home and Ice after that......

saturday is pants for bernie shopping ( oh this should be fun.........NOT)
sunday the goat show and
monday the deposition

I can't wait for tuesday.

meanwhile I found out I simply can't tolerate the heat or extreme cold......
I have been really sick with the heat........ even with the air conditioning...if I am out in the heat for any length of time I get sick.
I really don't like throwing up ewwwwwwwww

even ICE CREAM was not enough to make it better
now that is bad

however the good news is
tomorrow I get to SLEEP IN


sleep?
I vaguely remember sleep........ wasn't it that thing I did LAST friday.......... waiting for bernie to get home from work? with my glasses still on my fat little face?

ok off I toddle
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi